Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- JMAA Notice – Consolidating May 2018 Regular Meeting with May 24, 2018 Work Session
- JMAA Notice – Rescheduling May 2018 Board Meeting to May 24, 2018
- JMAA Notice – Notice of Intent to Receive Sealed Bids for the Sale of Personal Property
- JMAA Notice – Commissioners Attendance at Washington Legislative Conference and Meetings with Mississippi Congressional Delegation
- JMAA Notice – Legislative Luncheon February 12, 2018
- RFB - Landscaping Improvements- #005-17