Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, JPS, and JSU Celebrate a Successful 3rd Annual JET-A with Closing Ceremony at JAN, Honoring Class of 2022
- Peak Summer Travel Begins at JAN; Arrive Two (2) Hours Early for Check-In; Remote Parking Lot is Open for Summer
- First-Of-Its-Kind TSA PreCheck Enrollment Initiative to Launch at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport for Enhanced Customer Experience
- Peak Spring Break Travel Begins at JAN; New Parking Options; Passenger Volumes at Record Levels; Jacksonians Are Back to Flying Again
- JMAA to Host Second ACDBE Informational Session in Preparation for the 2022 Food and Beverage Concessions Program
- No events