Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Announces Air Service Providers’ New Face Covering Requirements at JAN During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Announces Resurfacing and Repairs to Begin on Hawkins Field Runway
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Continues to See AD-HOC Airline Schedule Changes; TSA Now Allows Up to 12 oz. Hand Sanitizer Containers
- JACKSON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY APPOINTS PAUL A. BROWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- JMAA 2019 Paris Air Show Statement
- No events