Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: JMAA PFC Airline Consultation Meeting
- Public Notice – Intent to File A New Passenger Facility Charge application #8
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Sees Increase in Air Travel, Amid COVID-19
- JMAA Public Construction Activity Notice: International Drive Rehabilitation at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Partners with Jackson Public Schools and Jackson State University to Launch Inaugural Education and Training Academy
- No events