Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- JMAA 2019 Paris Air Show Statement
- JACKSON-EVERS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LEADING THE CHARGE FOR VETERANS
- JMAA’s New Brand a Winner in Canada!
- Public Notice – Intent to Amend Existing Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Application No. 07-05-C-03-JAN
- Public Notice – Intent to Amend Existing Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Application No. 14-06-C-02-JAN
- No events