Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Celebrates the Return of Southwest Airlines with Official Ribbon Cutting and Reception at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Welcomes American Airlines’ New Seasonal Air Service to MIA
- Peak Summer Travel Begins at JAN; New and Enhanced Airline Service Starts; Arrive Two (2) Hours Early for Check-in
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Teams Up with Mississippi State University Raspet Flight Research Laboratory to Advance Unmanned Aviation Systems
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Announces Vintage Warbirds to land in Jackson for the Commemorative Air Force “Fly the Fortress & Friends” Event Hosted by Atlantic Aviation at the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport