Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- Record Crowd at JAN, New Parking Options; Labor Day Holiday Travel Peaking, Arrive Two (2) Hours Early for Check-In
- Labor Day Holiday Travel Begins at JAN; Arrive Two (2) Hours Early for Check-In
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Advises Minimal Tropical Storm Damage and the Return of Normal Air Service Operations at JAN
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Continues Partnership with Jackson Public Schools and Jackson State University for Education and Training Academy (JET-A)
- Independence Week Travel Begins at JAN; New and Enhanced Airline Service; Arrive Two (2) Hours Early for Check-In
- No events