Pursuant to Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 158, Passenger Facility Charges, the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (Authority), owner and operator of the Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (Airport or JAN), hereby provides public notice of the Authority’s intention to file Passenger Facility Charge Application (PFC) No. 17-07-C-00-JAN with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to impose and use a PFC to fund, in whole, or, in part, eligible projects at the Airport. The Authority is posting this public notice as part of the PFC application process pursuant to 14 CFR Part 158.24.
- Peak Thanksgiving Travel Begins at JAN; Health and Safety Measures in Place
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Welcomes the Public to the October Harvest Festival at HKS
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Announces Southwest Airlines’ Intent to Return to Jackson, Mississippi
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Board of Commissioners Elect Martin and Harris to Lead in Fiscal Year 2021
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Sees Increase in Air Travel, Amid COVID-19
- No events