Jackson Municipal Airport Authority Employment Opportunities
|Job||Close Date||Job Description|
There are currently no open career opportunities.
How do I apply?
- Email: You can scan your completed application and /or resume and email it to email@example.com.
- Fax: You can fax your completed application to 601.664.3514
- Mail: You can mail your completed application to the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, Attention Human Resources, 100 International Drive, Suite 300, Jackson MS 39208.
- In Person: Human Resources – 3rd Floor, Main Terminal Building of Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport.
What else should I know before I apply?
- Positions cannot be closed prior to closing date without the approval of the Director of Human Resources & Administration.
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (JMAA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. Selected applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a drug screening.
- You must be 18 years old in order to obtain employment with JMAA.
Applications provided and accepted Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM