|A||Parking Garage||$15.00/day||Adjacent to terminal.|
|B||Surface Lot||$13.00/day||Adjacent to parking garage.|
|C||Cell Phone Lot||Free|
|D||Long Term Lot||$10.00/day||3/4 mile from terminal on South Hangar Dr. Courtesy shuttle to Main Terminal departs on the quarter hour.|
Prices are subject to availability of space in each lot. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We encourage you to check your baggage at the Curbside Services on the Departure Level, park and get a ride back on us!
Disabled Passenger Shuttle Service
The Disabled Passenger Shuttle Service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Anyone needing the Shuttle service should call Republic Parking at 601-932-6520.
ARRIVING PASSENGERS (Arriving To Jackson)
- Call Republic Parking at 601-932-6520, and request the Disabled Passenger shuttle service.
- The Republic Parking Airport Shuttle will meet you at the lower level passenger shuttle stop.
- The shuttle driver will take you to your vehicle.
DEPARTING PASSENGERS (Parking in Surface Lot – B or South Lot – D)
- You may park in one of the reserved Disabled Parking spaces (most are near cashier booths or shuttle stops).
- You may wait at the nearest shuttle stop (5-7 minute wait) or call 601 932-6520 for immediate shuttle service.
- The shuttle driver will take you to the lower level of the terminal.
The rental car counter is located on Terminal Level 1 across from the baggage claim area. Click here for a full list of companies, contact information, and terminal map.
Buses, Taxis, Limos
Transportation is available outside the baggage claim area on Terminal Level 1. Click here for a list of companies and their contact information.
Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport is located at:
100 International Drive, Suite 300
Jackson, MS 39298
Click here for driving directions to and from the airport.